What is a coaching program?
Coaching is a planned, timely, and regular way to build on one's strengths and work on areas that need improvement. The process is implemented after figuring out one's traits and learning about different types of intelligence and skill points.
The coaching program is a process that enables the client to realize himself or herself. It is a journey toward the client's goals.
Format of the Coaching Program
- Individual Coaching Program
- Group Coaching Program
Types of Individual Coaching
- Family Coaching
- Academic Coaching
- Life Coaching
- Business Coaching
- Career Coaching
Types of Group Coaching
- Academic Coaching
- Executive Coaching
BENEFITS OF COACHING FOR INDIVIDUALS:
- Discovering the strengths and areas to improve through the mirror held up to them
- Setting goals and developing action plans in accordance with the priorities
- Learning from mistakes and performance improvement by continuous learning
- Accomplishing positive changes in professional, social, and private life
- Mastering the art of time management
- Utilizing opportunities effectively and generating new opportunities.
- Accelerating and ascending a professional path
- Developing leadership skills
- Developing problem-solving techniques
- Using negotiation techniques effectively
- Instead of worrying about the mistakes, accept them as a way of learning.
- Realization of potential and acquisition of new skills
- Learning how to deal with stress and anxiety easily
- Recognizing the external and internal factors affecting self-confidence
- Faster adaptation to changes
- Improving the overall life-quality
For whom the Coaching Program is suitable?
For everyone who is eager to improve themselves
Areas to development:
- Academic Success
- Communication Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Communication within the family
- Effective Speaking
- Productivity at school/work
- Stress Reduction
Your coaching format will be determined by your age.
We will follow the 0-12 years old children together with their family
12-18-year-old - children and family
+18 years old – individual participation